KSL Training is a dynamic and highly successful UK training company, with a rapidly growing client base, which includes some of the UK’s most well known companies. Here at KSL, we work in a highly collaborative way, putting quality, integrity and client satisfaction first.
As well as our training business, we are also a leading provider of psychometric testing services in the UK. In this capacity, we assist recruiting companies to select the best candidates for specific roles.
Each of our associate trainers is professionally qualified and handpicked for their experience, professionalism and dynamism, as well as their ability to engage with a wide audience.
Please note that we don’t offer any form of employment to our associate trainers. As a result, they receive remuneration for delivering specific UK training assignments on our behalf, with good rates of pay.
Training associates and MBTI consultants who work for us enjoy this way of working and value the development of long term business relationships.
We offer no guarantees regarding the volume of work a training associate will receive. However, we have many trainers who receive regular assignments from KSL Training, including some projects in mainland Europe.
Requirements to join our team of trainers
Below is a list of just some of the qualities, background and experience we look for in our trainers. Please take time to read this list and only apply if your background and qualifications are a good match to those listed here:
General requirements, background & experience
- Senior L&D Practitioner
- CIPD qualified
- UK based
- A minimum of 2 years as an independent training consultant, delivering a broad range of communication, leadership and management programmes
Qualities we look for in our trainers
- Engages well and adapts communication style to audience levels and areas of expertise
- Collaborates with clients and colleagues to achieve collective goals
- Demonstrates integrity in all business decisions
- Designs and delivers highly interactive training programmes that achieve client business and participant learning goals.
- Highly facilitative style of training delivery
- Strong coaching skills
- Organised and punctual
- Delivers consistent, high quality results
Other qualifications and experience
In addition, one or more of the following professional skills, qualifications and experience would be considered beneficial and viewed positively:
- Licensed practitioner in behavioural or psychometric tools e.g. MBTI, Belbin Team Roles or EI consultant
- Previous experience of management of training/L&D/OD/HR function
- Experience of other business areas especially operational/customer service areas.
- Management of people or customer service operation
November 2019 update – We are currently seeking an experienced trainer in the Newbury, Berkshire area.
How to apply
Due to our current high volume of time-critical project work, we ask that prospective trainers email us their CV. Please also include a link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one). We apologise for any delays in replying to your correspondence.
PLEASE DO NOT TELEPHONE OUR OFFICE. ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING.